South Regional Truck Sales - Auto Loan Review

We put a $1000. deposit down for a regular loan in May 2016 and they will not give it back.

They keep your money and don't give u anything. We put it down when they were MNL Truck sales.

This company is very unprofessional and they are a rip off. Stay away.

Product or Service Mentioned: South Regional Truck Sales Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 01, 2017.

Comments

Gulfport, Mississippi, United States #1322075

Please share this information.

If you or if you know someone that has purchased a truck from MNL Truck Sales, Inc, Matthew Normand as manager, located at 14057 Fastway Lane, Gulfport, MS please note that the company filed bankruptcy and we are asking that you contact us. Please email at trusteelentz@gmail.com.

SOUTH REGIONAL TRUCK SALES CHANGED THEIR NAME FROM MNL TRUCK SALES

MNL Truck Sales is now doing business as SOUTH REGIONAL TRUCK SALES and they are still at the same location on 14057 Fastway Lane, Gulfport, MS 39501. If you are trying to reach Matthew Normand, his new email address is matthew@srtrucksales.com and his cell is 228-265-1901.

Their toll free number is (888) 488-5955. If you are trying to reach Shane Normand, email shane@srtrucksales.com. You can go to the MS Secretary of State website under "business search" and enter "South Regional Truck Sales" to see the company's information which still lists Shane Normand as a manager (although Matthew still operates the business). As a general rule, when you change your business name or brand it is due to that business having a bad reputation or negative value.

So, do your research on MNL Truck Sales and Coastal Truck & Equipment Rentals.

There are always other options should you no longer wish to patronize this business. Thank You

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 30, 2016.

Comments

I have been trying to get pay off information, owner name and the name of the so called back they use. i keep getting the run around with Shane Normand, she will not give me the requested information.

She has taken unauthorized money out of my account on more then one occasion, so i had to file fraud charges with my back and close the account to keep her out of it. I want the information of the bank and or the owner of the truck to continue payments with them, as she CAN NOT BE TRUSTED!!!

OMGGGG!!!!! I knew they would do something like this.

I don't understand how the State of Mississippi can have them do this to people over and over. They took our money $37,000 and gave us a broken truck which they took back. The bank now has us in court for the money. They are heartless criminals.

They deserve whatever is coming to them.

Matthew Normand and his wife Shane needs to suffer for taking all this hard earned money from people. I really pray that my tears don't go in vein.

to mad black woman #1465245

I agree they sold me a broken truck for 50,000 and i filed a suit against them but i heard they changed the name or shut down. They are so lucky they are not from where im from, because i wud be doing life in prison right now. NO ***

Gulfport, Mississippi, United States #1322073

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1279628

They keep your deposit regards of what type of loan you apply for. Stay away horrible business practices.

Universal City, California, United States #1254140

Thanks for the info

Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States #1248702

Thanks for the info, they are crooks

View more comments